Each fall, the Mexican Riviera area comes alive, blossoming into lush rain forests
and exotic flora, in all shapes and colors. This vibrant landscape, coupled with
world class beaches and vibrant cultures is easy to get to since it’s just
south of the border.
Cruises to the Mexican Riviera most commonly depart from Los Angeles
or San Diego, California.
Typical ports of call:
- Cabo San Lucas
- Puerto Vallarta
Best time to go:
- Mid-December through Mid-April for whale watching
- November to May for marlin fishing
- April to November for sailfish
What to do:
- Whale watch in the waters near Cabo San Lucas
- Stroll through the old and new parts of bustling Puerto Vallarta and buy a piece
- Shop or dine in Nuevo Vallarta, just north of Puerto Vallarta and a destination
in its own right
- Bird watch and visit wetlands on a gentle and peaceful boat ride in Mazatlan, or
To learn more about your options for a cruise to the Mexican Riviera, just contact
Cruise Holidays of Marlboro.